print advertising campaign
Increasing the value of traditional advertising.
FCI Ophthalmics is a world leader in the development of a wide range of ophthalmic surgical devices for ophthalmology professionals. They had been promoting their products to ophthalmologists through traditional print media.
- Increasing response from traditional media
- Measuring response and conversion rate
While the trade journal print ads were generating brand awareness, it was evident to us that the ad was not as effective at prompting readers to learn more about the product, to trial the product and to ultimately purchase the product. So when they asked Carol McLeod Design to design their next ad, we designed and produced a campaign with a print ad, unique URL and email marketing that would include:
- Placing the ad in publications where the content was more relevant to the editorial
- Creating a measurable call-to-action that featured a compelling offer
- Developing a unique URL with an offer redeemable only online
- Coding the offer for Google Analytics to accurately capture accurate response data
- Linking the unique URL to the corporate website
- Website traffic increased
- Higher than expected number of redemptions (conversions) were received
- Organic searches increased
View work associated with this case study.
Do your ads lead to a dead end?
Contact Carol at 508.477.7482, ext. 317 or firstname.lastname@example.org